Gluteoplasty (buttock augmentation)
Many women and men are self conscious about their flat buttock shape and despite rigorous exercises to improve gluteral muscle tone and size remain unhappy with their buttocks. Buttocks reshaping surgery with implants or fat grafting aims to provide a natural aesthetically proportionate feagure that allows patient to feel self-confident.
Gluteoplasty – the surgery which is aimed to improve size and shape of the buttock. The incision is made in the midline of sacral bone between the buttocks. Implants are placed deep to the gluteus maximus muscle or under the fascia depending on the particular size and shape.
- performed under general anesthesia;
- lasts no more than 2 hours;
- you can leave the clinic in 1 day after the surgery;
- stitches are removed within 7-10 days after the surgery.
You will see the final result in 3-4 months
- surgical dressing must be worn within 6-8 weeks after the surgery;
- showering is permitted on the 3 day after the surgery;
- you should not sleep on your back within 3 weeks after the operation;
- you should avoid vigorous activity within 6 weeks after the surgery.
- diseases of an internal;
- violation of blood coagulability;
- age till 18 years.
- firmness – may persist for few month within the surgery;
- hematoma – may require drainage;
- capsular contracture – less than 5%;
- seroma – fluid collection around the implant;
- diminished sensation – return to normal within 3 month.
Silicone buttock implants
The implants are made out of soft solid silicone. The mail feature of the buttock implants is the thickness of their cover – to 1000 microns – wich provides their high durability.
Implants can be round, oval or anatomical.
The choise of form and type of the implants is defined by the surgeon during the consultation.