Liposuction – most effective and safe surgery to correct a figure. Results are stable: fat in those areas where the intervention was carried out, are not restored any more. It is ideally suited for the removal and recontouring of localized areas of fat accumulation that are resistant to diet or exercise. It is not a surgery which should be performed for weight loss. It is used for the patients who has attempted other natural weight loss methods.
Liposuction (lipoplasty) – surgery operation that removes fat from many different sites on the human body with vacuum device. Recently this method is applied in complex treatment of obesity.
Fat is removed via a canula (a hollow tube) through a small incision. Local fluid injection of Klein solution (mixture of anesthetic, physiological solution and vasoconstrictive) is made into the area to help expand and firm the fat, making it easier to remove. The canula is attached to a vacuum device or syringe, the surgeon pushes the canula through the fat layer breaking up the fat cells and drawing them out of the body.
Liposuction can be used to treat localized fat deposits within the:
- Inner thights
- recommended for the patients aged 18-40 when the skin is still elastic enough to shrink and recontour to the smaller size;
- performed under local or general anesthesia;
- lasts from 1 to 3 hours;
- you can leave the clinic in 1 or 2 days after the surgery;
- you can return to work from 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery;
- compression garments or elastic bandages should be worn for 4-6 weeks after the surgery 4-6.
You will see the final result in 3-4 months
- small body temperature increase can be observed within several days after the surgery;
- bandagings are necessary 1-2 times a week;
- sport activities are allowed not earlier than in a month after the surgery.
- diseases of an internal;
- infectious and oncological diseases;
- age till 18 years.
- bruising – should fade after a few weeks;
- swelling – should subside over a month or two;
- numbness – sometimes persists for a few month;
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER!
It is not recommended to the patients with violation of blood coagulability and also suffering from chronic diseases. Smoking patients have to give up smoking within two weeks before the operation. You can minimize potential risks by following doctor's before and after the surgery.