How to prepare to your surgery
2 weeks before the surgery:
- it is recommended to take vitamins;
- the diet with low content of salt, spicy food and caffeine is recommended;
- drugs – avoid aspirin/ibuprofen type analgesics, contraception, vitamins E/C;
- essential to stop smoking and to refuse alcohol since it inyerferes with healing of postoperative herms.
1 week before the surgery:
- it is recommended to refrain from hair coloring;
- the surgery can not be carried during the menstruation;
- sunbathing is not recommended.
3 days before the surgery:
- avoid physical activities and sports.
12 hours before the surgery:
- the last meal has not to be later than 18:00;
- sleep well.
the day of the surgery:
- do not eat or drink anything;
- choose convenient clothes and shoes;
- you can take a shower, but avoid using any cosmetics;
- come to a clinic with a good mood.